Verve 2 is a hybrid bike for commutes, cruises, and fitness rides. It has a lot of details that make for a comfortable ride, like a padded saddle, suspension seatpost, adjustable stem, and wide tires for extra stability. Plus, it's equipped with a lightweight alloy frame and a wide-range 24-speed drivetrain that's great for terrain that varies in elevation.
It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills, and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 24-speed drivetrain so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, and a suspension seatpost that smoothes out the bumps in the road at one of your most critical comfort points.
The final word
Verve 2 is a comfortable, versatile hybrid with durable components that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back into the saddle.
Why you'll love it
- Verve 2 has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||Alloy w/lowrider mounts|
|Headset||1-1/8-inch, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager AT-750 double-wall alloy|
|Hubs||Front: Formula FM21; Rear: alloy|
|Tires||Bontrager H5, 700 x 45c|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano HG31, 8-speed: 11-32|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible|
|Brakes||Tektro alloy linear-pull|
|Seat Post||Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.